4 for $20
1 for $10
2022 Airdrie Performing Arts Society
50/50 Cash Raffle Rules
- Players must reside in Alberta, be 18 years or older, and use a major credit card, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit. Credit cards used for payment must have an Alberta address.
- Raffle ticket purchasers may include the following people and their families:
- Any volunteer member of the Airdrie Rotary Festival of Performing Arts
- Any Board Member of the Airdrie Performing Arts Society
- Any employees of the sponsoring or partnering organizations that support the Airdrie Rotary Festival of Performing Arts
- A minimum of $4,000 worth of tickets must be sold to reach the breakeven point for this raffle. For example:
- 100 Tickets at 1 for $10 ($1,000) and 600 Tickets at 4 for $20 ($3,000); or
- 800 Tickets at 4 for $20 ($4,000).
A request for a draw date extension can be made by the charity if the breakeven point has not been achieved before the set draw date.
- A total of 1,900 tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
- 1 for $10 – 100 packages available
- 4 for $20 – 450 packages available
- Ticket sales will end on Saturday, April 2, 2022, at 7:30 PM with the draw taking place at the 2022 Showcase Concert at the Polaris Centre for the Performing Arts (#8, 261051 Wagon Wheel View, Rocky View County, T4A 0E2) on Saturday, April 2, 2022. This concert is open to the public but is a ticketed event. The winner does not need to be in attendance to win the prize.
- The winner will receive a cash prize of 50% of ticket sales up to a maximum of $5,000.
- All ticket numbers will be emailed to ticket purchasers by the registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS) (Rafflebox). A physical ticket will not be mailed out for this draw.
- The winner will be determined by a random draw utilizing an Alberta Gaming Liquor
Commission (AGLC) registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS) Random Number Generator
- The winner will be contacted by phone and email within 24 hours of the draw.
- Tickets sold are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If the winning ticket has more than one name on the ticket, the prize shall be awarded to only
one of the individuals, not both (or all). The licensed charity and the AGLC are not responsible
for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the
- The prize will be paid by Cheque to the winning ticket holder.
- Draw results will appear under the "Winners" tab found on the main Raffle page.
- By playing you consent to having your name and winning numbers published.
- For any disputes or complaints please contact Jennifer Harbour at (403) 585-6532.